Get your FREE Case Evaluation
We know how devastating a car accident can be to your physical and emotional health.
In addition to your physical injuries, you’re bombarded with costs that are crippling to your finances and even worse, on your emotional well-being. Austin & Banks works to cover your losses and get you the compensation you deserve.
What make us the best choice for motor vehicle accident attorneys?
- Over 50 years of experience
- A proven track record of satisfied clients
- Personalized representation with custom client solutions
Do not wait to get compensation for your damages. Call us for a free case evaluation today.
Important steps to take after an accident:
If you’ve been in an accident, be sure to take these steps immediately:
- Call the authorities.
- Write down all necessary information. This includes insurance info, names of witnesses, and statements.
- Do not assume your injuries are minor. Seek medical attention ASAP!
A delay on treatment is the #1 factor insurance companies like to use against the injured, to lessen their claims value
- Take pictures of the damage of both vehicles involved.
- Keep all records and statements from the doctors, hospital, physical therapy, and any other medical expenses. Gather any additional information needed. Also, keep track of your commute to and from any hospital and doctor appointments.
- Keep receipts from fixing any damages on your vehicle.
Before letting the insurance company claim your car as totaled, talk to us. Claiming your car as totaled could erase any evidence you could use in court. Call us now for your free case evaluation.
Are you in need of a motor vehicle accident attorney?
If you are about to file a claim with your insurance company, or the other driver’s, you must do so quickly, as most insurance companies have filing deadlines. If you’ve been in an accident, call us first. We will work hard to make sure your rights are protected. Call to schedule your free case evaluation today.
Have you been involved in a car accident? Call us today, for free to discuss the best plan of action.
We do not get paid unless you receive a settlement.
We have over 50 years of experience, and a strong track record for getting people the compensation they rightfully deserve. Austin & Banks thoroughly understands the complex legal system, and how to build a successful case. That is why it’s critical that you contact us right away for your free case evaluation if you have been injured in an accident. We do not collect legal fees unless we recover compensation for our clients.